Forms and Guides
The Options Guides are annual publications produced by the Student Assignment Center. They provide an overview of the Options Enrollment process, as well as basic information about all of our schools, including a school description, API scores and demographic data, and contact information. Options Guides provide a great jumping-off point for learning about what OUSD schools have to offer. Please use the links below to download Options Guides for the 2014-15 school year.
1. Options Guide (PDF files are approx 8MB each)
3. LATE Options Forms. K-12 (APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED STARTING TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2014)
4. Options Forms. Transitional Kindergarten (APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED STARTING TUESDAY, JANUARY 21). PRINT ONLY IN BLUE PAPER.
5. Health Information
6. Free Vaccination Clinics: For the most current list of vaccination/immunization clinics, call the Immunization Assistance Project at (510) 267-3230 or visit the Alameda County Public Health Department website at http://www.acphd.org
7. Additional Health/Vaccination Information
OUSD prohibits unlawful discrimination against any protected group as identified under Education Code 200 and 220 and Government Code 11135, and Title IX, including actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, color, mental or physical disability, age, or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics in any District program or activity that received or benefits from state financial assistance, including athletic programs. Complaint forms are available at school sites and at the Office of the Ombudsperson, located in the District’s Paul Robeson Administrative Building, 1025 Second Avenue,Room 316. For further information, call 879-8685. BOARD POLICY 0410, 5145.3